ELECTRICAL SERVICES & MAINTENANCE
If you have an electrical hinged or sliding rooflight that is currently nonoperational or in need of an upgrade, Rooflight Electrical Services can provide an on-site inspection, replacement and repair service.
Working in conjunction with a number of high quality electrical component manufacturers we can supply and install replacement motor systems and control elements to your skylight. Depending on your current installation, additional components such as a remote control, rain sensor and battery backup may be incorporated into your current rooflight control system.
A typical annual service to an electrical rooflight includes (where applicable):-
• Check and replace where necessary electrical components within control panel
• Check motor and drives for wear and tear
• Check travel alignments
• Lubricate transverse and drive wheels
• Provide remote fob interface with system
• Check all glazing seals and point where necessary
• Check brush seals for wear and tear
• Operate rooflight and check performance of touch sensor / rain sensor interfaces
• Clear debris if any within runners
An engineers report is provided upon completion of service works.
Internal view of sliding rooflight in operation following a service
External view of slide opening rooflight in operation
Demonstration of electric sliding rooflight operation
Maintenance of control panel for sliding rooflight